Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

myostatin supplements reviews

Posted by: terancius

I have a question, I've read about this thing about us having myostatins in our body that could be inhibited to create more muscle mass, i.e that if we have too much of it we can find ourselves hard to gain the muscle of other athletes, do you think using this inhibitor would actually make us bodybuilders grow as big as the bodybuilders of today, or is it that the professional bodybuilders are on Growth hormone and steroids? That make them a cut above the rest....

Re: myostatin supplements reviews

Posted by: Bryan

In theory this would work great, but science has not yet developed any thing that really inhibits myostatin enough to make for that kind of growth, despite what some supplement ads claim. And yes pro bodybuilders are taking steroids, growth hormone, etc. that is one of the reasons many of them die too young also.

For more information on the truth about supplements go to Bodybuilding Supplement Secrets Revealed.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription