Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

stubborn body fat solution

Posted by: Breanna

I have been working out with a personal trainer at a reputable club now for 6 months. I am looking to lose a few pounds as well as tighten and tone up. I pay a considerable amount of money because I don't feel as though i can put a price on my health and being in the best shape I can be in. I signed a contract for 100 sessions and I am about half way through, though I am seen very few results. I have lost 0.5inch to 1 inch on certain areas of my body, my weight has stayed the same but my strength has increase a bit. I am very frustrated and my trainer keeps telling me that my results will come, I just have a stubborn type of body and that results don't come over night. Its very discouraging because I am losing faith in my trainer and don't know what to do. I try and stay up on my nutrition, I work out with him for 1 hour 3x a week, and do cardio while burning a minimum of 500calories 4x a week. I am truly frustrated and don't know what to do! I have tried to confront my trainer several times but always get the same answer. HELP! any tips or suggestions?

Breanna

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription