Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

lose 3 pounds a week diet plan

Posted by: Jill

I currently weigh 190 pounds, I am looking to loose between 40-60 pounds. I am restricting my caloric intake to 800-1000 cal with the New Lifestyle diet and am working out 30 minutes with Curves and 30 minute walk (1.3 miles at 2.5-3.0 mph) twice daily. I'm guessing I'm expending around 750 cal per day. After my initial week, I'm looking to loose 3#'s per week thereafter, what is the ideal intake to output for optimal weight loss and muscle toning? Also what protein/carb/fat ratio is ideal?

Re: lose 3 pounds a week diet plan

Posted by: Paul

Here is what I suggest.

Eat lean protein such as chicken, turkey, fish, egg whites, etc. along with fresh raw vegetables and some brown rice or baked potato.

When you eat a meal make sure the carbohydrate portion is never more then a third of the total meal.

For example 1/3 fish, 1/3 vegetables and 1/3 brown rice.

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription