Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

how to get a male fitness model body

Posted by: PhornthepSingh

Hey,

I had a couple of questions regarding body building but before let me give you an idea of my physique. My height 184cm or 6"1inch and my weight is 76kgs. In the past year I have lost 14kgs and I have become relatively thinner to what I was before. I still have a very small belly on me. However, now I want to build my body up. I want to a nice big chest, arms, shoulders and abs. What should I do? I eat healthy and take a very low carb - high protein diet (although I do treat myself to deserts occasionally). I want to see results. My current programs is Day 1 - Chest and front abs. Day 2 - Shoulders, arms and back abs. I go to the gym 4times a week, spending an hr each time and do cardio on the other 2 days with 1 day being rest day. I have just started this program about 2weeks ago. I have never a big chest or arms and you could say that I am a beginner at this but with the time that I have I want to be able to build up significantly and have a body to be admired

Am I doing the right thing if my goal is to have a good 'fitness model' body (I.e not to too big)? Please advice. Also It is difficult to dedicate hours a day as I have work and family.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

PhornthepSingh

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription