Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Jack O'Bleness diet

Posted by: Paul

Jack O'Bleness was a bodybuilding trainer that was responsible for amazing bodybuilding transformations he helped many natural bodybuilders build muscle, burn fat to get big and ripped and win contests.

Many years ago I got to work with Jack in his "Monster Maker" gym and here are the Jack OBleness diet secrets I learned from him.

Important points:

* Apple cider vinegar aids the digestion of protein.

* No bread, all weight gained from bread will lead to body fat.

* No big meals.

* Correct food combinations - no not mix protein and carbohydrates in the same meal.

* First get lean then build muscle.

Here is the diet:

First thing in the morning eat fruit or melon (no bananas, grapes or dried fruit).

30 to 40 minutes later start meals (have 4 meals spaced evenly about 3 hours apart).

Stick to tuna, fish, skinless chicken or turkey breast.

Have 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon of safflower oil with each meal.

With two of the meals have a totally raw salad of non-starchy vegetables (no corn, peas or beans) you can use the oil and vinegar on the salad.

When you are very lean and ready to gain more muscle add one more meal of natural peanut butter and hard-boiled eggs (but not too much).

You can have an orange before your workout, or eat slices of it during your training.

For more information checkout Jack O'Bleness Workouts.

Re: Jack O'Bleness diet

Posted by: SJ

I remember he was kind enough to have an extensive phone chat with me once. What a great guy.I took notes like crazy!

One of the things he said was to be sure to have a carb meal every 4th or 5th day.

I'm always impressed by what some of these old gym lions knew from experience that's being "scientifically" verified now.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription