Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

HCA fat burner supplement review

Posted by: Dex

I am thinking about experimenting with hydroxy citric acid HCA fat burner. I was wondering if anyone has noticed positive results from using that supplement?

Re: HCA fat burner supplement review

Posted by: Bill

I've been using HCA regularly for about seven weeks now, and to be honest, I haven't really noticed a loss in bodyfat. Since I started taking HCA, I've kept my caloric intake pretty steady, so if the stuff produced "dramatic" results, I think I would have seen them by now.

I think HCA might be one of those fat-burning supplements that helps people who are extremely overweight more than people who are already lean.

Before and after I used HCA, my bodyfat was at about 7.5%. If I had it my way, my bodyfat would always be 6%. But once I get down below 8% bodyfat, my system fights like hell to hang onto what adipose tissue remains. So, my lack of results with HCA may not be typical of what the average, "overweight/overfat" person might experience.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription