Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

CoQ10 for bodybuilding

Posted by: John

I recently read an article in a bodybuilding magazine where the author said the supplement CoQ10 was a great bodybuilding supplement. Do you know if that's true?

Re: CoQ10 for bodybuilding

Posted by: Bill

I've been studying bodybuilding and practicing it for over 15 years. I've reviewed feedback from, or personally interviewed, literally thousands of bodybuilders in an effort to discover what works and what doesn't. Yet, in all the years I've been at this, and out of all the people I've talked to and received feedback from, no one, not a single person, has ever told me they thought CoQl0 helped their bodybuilding efforts in any way, shape, or form. I have personally used CoQl0 without noticing any results whatsoever.

I've also reviewed all the scientific literature I have access to and have seen no peer-reviewed, published studies, no abstracts, no scientific data of any kind that leads me to believe that when CoQl0 is used by bodybuilders it produces an increase in lean body mass and/or strength. The data just doesn't exist!

This is not to say that CoQl0 does not seem to have some interesting metabolic effects which might be of interest to endurance athletes and/or those seeking efficacious life-extension supplements.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription