Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Bodybuilding while working full time

Posted by: Richard

I really, really want to look like a body builders to have big, muscular, vascular arms; pecs that look like plates of armor; and definded abdominal muscles more than anything else! But I just can't seem to get anywhere. I try to work out whenever I get a chance, but with my job, its very difficult. And I try to eat right, but I end up going out to dinner with my wife, having pizza and beer with friends, and so on. It's like I take one step forward and two steps back. How do you stick with it?

Re: Bodybuilding while working full time

Posted by: Bill

This is a great question, and it's one that literally tens of thousands of aspiring bodybuilders ask. The truth is, bodybuilding is as much mental as it is physical. Along with the success of every bodybuilder, athlete, or business person lies a tremendous commitment. I would advise that you constantly strive to increase order and discipline in your bodybuilding endeavors. Discipline usually means doing the opposite of what you feel like doing!

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription