Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Best angle for incline bench press

Posted by: Mike

My upper chest is small and I'm trying to bring it up to match my middle and lower chest, I've been trying to find the optimum angle for the incline bench press and keep getting conflicting opinions. I need to know for sure what is the best angle for incline bench press?

Re: Best angle for incline bench press

Posted by: Ted

The development of your upper pectoral region has the greatest impact on the appearance of a firm and elevated chest. But in order to get a full looking and wide chest you should not limit your workout to incline press alone. The correct angle to get the best results from incline press is between thirty and forty degrees. One should be careful not to go any steeper as you will be putting too much undue stress on the smaller and weaker muscles which will only open and increase the possibility of injury.

For more information go to Best Bench Press Program

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription