Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Bench press how many times a week

Posted by: Brick

I want to get my bench press up to 300 pound sin the next few months. But I don't know how many times a week I should do the bench press. Please help me with this question. How often a week should I bench press to get maximum results?

Re: Bench press how many times a week

Posted by: Ted

It is important to note that Sports Science has now effectively proven that delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS) takes 48 hours to complete the healing process. This means that you should train bench-press a maximum of twice week. However one can certainly continue to get good results by only training bench-press once a week. When you do this you will give yourself the opportunity to train with a maximum intensity and go beyond the point of failure by using negatives, pyramids etc. It only takes a bit of planning and also constantly changing your workout routine in order to always avoid slipping into a plateau.

For more information go to Best Bench Press Program

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription