Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Creatine long term side effects

Posted by: Mabry

Does monohydrate creatine have any long term side affects or is it bad for u or anything and I'm 15 and my mother subscribes to u all time and I figured with how much she would talk about u guys I figured I would check this out because I have been working out religiously and I love working out and I'm seeing a difference but I kinda wanted a extra boost so I read on it and didn't see anything wrong with it or anything and I figured since u were so good to my mom about things I would decide to check y'all out and see if I could get some help with things if u could get back to me as soon as possible because I work out everyday and would like to see if I could use it and it would be fine to use I would really appreciate it if u could thank u

Re: Creatine long term side effects

Posted by: Paul

Creatine has been on the market for over 20 years now and there have been no long term side effects shown in any studies or in real life usage.

There can be some minor short-term side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea, muscle cramps, dehydration, etc. that is why we suggest using Kre Alkalyn Creatine such as our Pumped Extreme Supplement .

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription