Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How to work all muscles training only 3 days a week

Posted by: Bryan

Hi,

I'm doing college soccer in my freshman year of college and I'm just wondering if you can please help me out with this routine im doing like im doing cardio 3 times a week along with doing weight training 3 times a week but I dont know how I can workout all my muscles in a week because of my rest day on sunday?

Re: How to work all muscles training only 3 days a week

Posted by: Paul

This depends on your level of experience:

For the best results a beginner should train his full body three times a week using only one basic exercise for each body part.

An intermediate would spit his body into two parts and rotate the workouts, for example Monday do workout 1, Wednesday do workout 2, Friday do workout 1, the next week on Monday do workout 2, Wednesday do workout 1, Friday do workout 1, etc. An intermediate would do two to three exercises for each body part.

An advanced trainer would spit his body into three parts, for example Monday = chest and back, Wednesday = legs, and Friday = shoulders, and arms. An advanced trainer would do three or more exercises for each body part.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription