Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Ecdysterone cycle

Posted by: Dave

Hi,

I really want to get some of your Ecdy-Bolin ecdysterone supplement, I have heard so many good things about it and have read a lot of positive reviews.

I only have one question, do you have to cycle beta ecdysterone?

Thanks,

Dave

Re: Ecdysterone cycle

Posted by: Paul

Hello Dave,

The reason for cycling (go on and off, back on, etc) something is because if you take it too long it starts to cause problems, for example some of the pro hormone supplements that were on the market if you took them too long would suppress your own natural testosterone production.

Ecdysterone doesn't suppress anything natural in the body so it is not required that you cycle it but this also doesn't mean you have to stay on it forever. You also don't lose the gains you make from taking beta ecdysterone after you stop like you would with most pro hormone supplements or all steroid drugs.

So with all that said, I would suggest you try at least a 6 week cycle for best gains, but you can do 12 weeks or longer also.

Most people start with a 6 week cycle to try it out which would be two bottles of Ecdy-Bolin you can get them at https://www.trulyhuge.com/ecdy-bolin.htm

All the best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription