Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How to get a body like Scarlett Johansson

Posted by: Patricia

Hiii!

Can I have a body like Scarlett Johansson? I'm 19, 5'6, my weight is 160 pounds my body stats are: 38-30-42, I'm a heavy bone and anemic. I'm up for any workout and diet plan as long as I can afford it. I don't go to gyms I only workout at home.

Re: How to get a body like Scarlett Johansson

Posted by: Paul

Hello Patricia,

Scarlett is also 5'6", she weighs 125 pounds with the following measurements 36-25-36.

So to get a body closer to hers you would need to concentrate on reducing your weight and measurements. You need to lose 35 pounds but don't be a rush to do this, you lose 2 pounds a week by lowering you calorie intake and doing daily cardio exercise such as brisk walking, bike riding, etc. This could take 4 months but if you do it gradually like this it is more likely to stay off.

You will also need to tone up, this requires resistance exercises at least three times a week, you can do this at home using weights or dumbbells or bodyweight exercises such as knee bends and push ups.

All the best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription