Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Ecdysterone PCT

Posted by: Steve

Hi,

My training partner is taking your Ecdy-Bolin supplement for a few weeks now and he's making great gains!

I want to start taking it also, I plan to do an 8 week cycle, and want to know does ecdysterone require any other supplements for post cycle therapy?

Forgive me if this is a silly question, I'm still learning about supplements and how to take them.

Re: Ecdysterone PCT

Posted by: Paul

Hello Steve,

No it's not a silly question and I'd be happy to answer it for you.

First let me explain that PCT of post cycle post cycle therapy is something you do for two reasons:

1)Because the supplement you took lowered your bodies own natural testosterone production (this happen with some pro hormones and pro steroid supplements).

2) To keep from losing the gains when you go off a hormones booster type supplement.

But ecdysterone does not lower natural testosterone and you don't lose the gains you made after you stop taking it, so you don't need PCT after taking ecdysterone.

As a matter of fact it's just the opposite, many people use an ecdysterone supplement as part of their PCT after taking pro hormones or even real steroids, because it helps them keep and even make new gains when cycling off these testosterone based products.

If you wanted to do an 8 week cycle you will need three bottles of Ecdy-Bolin, you can get them at https://www.trulyhuge.com/ecdy-bolin.htm

Wishing you the best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription