Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Vaccinations and Autism

Posted by: Fred

I know this is bodybuilding forum, but it's also about health. So, I feel this topic does fit.

Here are my thoughts on Autism and vaccines.

Autism is defined as a mental disorder, noticed early in life, that the child has difficulty communicating and forming personal relationships.

Doctors fully admit they don't know what causes Autism.

And of course since they don't know what causes it they also have no cure for it.

But they swear Autism can not be caused by vaccinations.

Maybe this is true (but maybe not), maybe the vaccines themselves don't cause or contribute to Autism.

But, what about the additives they put in vaccines such as Aluminum, Formaldehyde, Monosodium Glutamate, Thimerosal (Mercury)?

Let's look at the well known and proven side effects of those:

Some of the toxic effects of Aluminum are loss of memory and mental confusion.

Some of the toxic effects of Formaldehyde are sleep interference, headaches, fatigue and nervous system damage.

Some of the toxic effects of Monosodium Glutamate are drowsiness, weakness and brain damage.

Some of the toxic effects of Thimerosal (Mercury) are memory loss, neuromuscular effects, cognitive and motor dysfunction.

Knowing this, you can't tell me that injecting babies and children with substances with the above toxic side effects couldn't cause or at least contribute to autism.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription