Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mind Muscle Connection

Posted by: Paul Page

Ever wonder why some struggle more than others?

Undeniably, our bodies are unique. Therefore, built differently. However, there is one essential thing all must have! The mind and body connection to use any body part at will. Without it, we have yet to be able to use it at will. How does this have anything to do with building up huge arms? If that is on your mind. Good! Time to get down to it! With a genuine, well developed mind and body connection. You can ever lift something with your own strength instead of momentum. After all, how would you like to be injured due to lifting improperly? If I were you I would ask myself such questions. While I have yet to build huge arms. I am far stronger than I used to be as a result.

To summarize everything. Only with a genuine, well developed mind and body connection. You can ever develop any body part well.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription