Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Bodybuilding mercury poisoning

Posted by: PFB

Q. I've been reading on how high mercury levels can reak havoc on one's health both by amalgam fillings and by eating a large amount of fish. I realize that it is important to supplement with fish oils not only for fat loss but for a whole host of other health reasons, but how can I lower the mercury levels in my body at the same time as taking fish oil supplements?

A. You can lower your mercury levels by cutting back on fish consumption (especially farm) and totally avoiding some kinds of fish. Don't eat shark, swordfish, king mackerel, albacore tuna or tilefish because they contain high levels of mercury. Five of the most commonly eaten fish that are low in mercury are shrimp, canned light tuna (although if you eat too much it can be a problem), salmon, pollock, and catfish. Shellfish is low in mercury.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription