Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Muscle bodybuilding magazines 1980s 1970s

Posted by: Bruce

I'm looking for Muscle Builder/Power, Muscle and Fitness, Musclemag International or Iron Man Magazine back issues from the 1970's and 1980's. The magazines then had a lot more information on diet and workout routines and less models and ads.

I really liked them back then.

Thank You,

Bruce

Re: Muscle bodybuilding magazines 1980s 1970s

Posted by: Paul

I agree the muscle magazines of today just aren't the same. Back then there was great old school training and diet articles along with amazing pictures of the top bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mike Mentzer, Lou Ferrigno, Frank Zane, Robby Robinson, Tom Platz, Serge Nubret, Franco Columbu, Samir Bannout, Lee Haney, etc.

I buy and sell bodybuilding and muscle magazines from the 1980s, 1970s, etc. Checkout what I currently have at https://www.trulyhuge.com/musclemags.htm

All the best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription