Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

5 4 3 2 1 workout for strength and size

Posted by: PFB

Q. The last month I have been lifting using the 5,4,3,2,1 progression system. Very weights, weight starting at 80% of 1 rep max for the 5 rep first set then adding 3% to the bar. Using this method I have increased both my muscle growth and ability to recover! I believe this is due to the short duration and high intensity of your 5,4,3,2,1, system. I only do two major body parts per workout with compound exercises. i.e. chest and arms - I do bench presses and standing bb curls. legs and back - I do squats and deadlifts only lifting two days a week and I feel great and I am growing! Is this program okay?

A. Your training routine, is great for an 8 week routine. After that you might want to switch into a more moderate phase.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription