Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

What is a different type of bicep exercise

Posted by: PFB

Q. What unique exercises can I do to grow a pair of biceps that will land me a voluptuous babe?

A. Most biceps-enhancing programs revolve around a prodigious number of curls. Whether the curls in question are traditional, hammer, reverse, etc. doesn't really matter. What matters is the incorporation of biceps-taxing exercises that challenge the forearm, upper arm, and upper back musculature simultaneously. That's precisely the reason why chin-ups will increase your biceps size quicker than DB curls.

The single best exercise I've found for biceps development involves nothing more than a rope. Go to your local machine shop, hardware store, or marine shop (if you're on one of the coasts) and purchase the largest diameter rope you can find. You must find one that's at least 1.5" in diameter. If you have trouble finding one that large, I suggest you do an internet search for towing ropes since many companies manufacture such things.

Once you get the rope, hang it from one of the rafters in your garage; or hang it from a tree outside your house. Climb high enough so each arm must pull your body for 3-5 strokes. Lower down the rope, rest for 2-3 minutes and repeat. Continue with this sequence for 5-6 cycles, 2-3 times/week. Your biceps, forearms, and upper back will explode with new growth.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription