Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mike Mentzer best workout

Posted by: George

I've been a huge fan of Mike Mentzer. I've read Heavy Duty 2: Mind and Body and I've followed his guidelines. I'm curious to know all or just some more of his training techniques and if his Heavy Duty 2 workout was more effective than his routine he wrote up in book known as High Intensity Training, the Mike Mentzer Way? Any thoughts or routines? Also, what's the newest high intensity single set type of workouts out there now?

Re: Mike Mentzer best workout

Posted by: Paul

I have read every article and book, watched every video and listened to audio, interview, etc. that Mike has ever done, I corresponded with him by letter and phone from 1979 till 2001 when he died, and I was even personally trained in the gym by him when I lived in California.

It is my opinion that most people would get the best results from the Heavy Duty 1 workout routine. It's a three days a week spliting the body parts up like this: Day 1 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, Day 2 Back and Biceps, Day 3 Legs and Abdominals.

I also feel it's very important to watch Mike's HIT Workout video see https://www.trulyhuge.com/Mike_Mentzer_HIT_Video.htm so you can see the exact exercise form, rep speed, etc. that Mike would use on his students

Feel free to email me directly at info@trulyhuge.com if you have any questions

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription