Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Spinning my wheels bodybuilding

Posted by: Bernie

My name is Bernie, I'm 67 years old, and have been training since I was 14 years old. I'm also a certified personal trainer, but find myself spinning my wheels, in the mud, in the realm of my own training. Right now I'm doing a 5 day single body part program at 3-5 sets of 4-6 reps each, I train between 4-5 am. I have been contemplating on competing in the spring, and my question is - am I going in the right direction? I am 5.7 feet and weigh 180 lbs.

Thanks for your input.

Bernie "the old iron horse" decamilla

Re: Spinning my wheels bodybuilding

Posted by: Paul

When I feel like I'm spinning my wheels I make some changes in the program for instance if I am doing low reps, I switch to higher reps, if I am doing a muscle once a week, I switch to working each muscle twice a week. This always gets my gaining again.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription