Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

What supplements are banned in the military?

Posted by: PFB

Q. I have started training in the gym and want to try out some bodybuilding supplements, but I am in the military and don't want to take anything that would get me in trouble, as I have heard that some types of supplements are banned by the military.

What supplements should I avoid and are any of the supplements you sell on this website banned?

A. Yes, there are some types of the supplements banned by the military as a result of their side effects on human health, many were found to contain hazardous stimulantswhich can cause health problems like headache, high blood pressure, heartattack, liver failure and even death. Some could even make you test positive for drugs on urinalysis test results.

None of the supplements we carry on this website are on the banned list see https://www.trulyhuge.com/supps.htm

Below is a list of supplement ingredients that are banned by the military so you know what to avoid.

US Military Banned Supplements List

Acacia Rigidula
Aconite
Aegeline
Aromatase Inhibitors
Betaphrine
BMPEA
Cannabidiol
DMAA
DMBA
DMHA
Ephedra
HCG
HGH
IGF
Kratom
Methylsynephrine
Phenibut
Picamilon
Racetams
Redotex
Salvia Divinorum
SARMs
Tianeptine

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription