Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Exer-Genie Review

Exer-Genie Exercises

Posted by: Rob

Hi,

I have some info I thought you might find interesting.

I graduated HS in 1966, and during those HS years in regards to athletics, nearly every coach in America just knew that there were two things that any serious athlete should NOT do - lift weights, and never drink any water during a game or practice.

Well, in those days, a guy from Fullerton, Ca. invented and patented a device called an Exer-Genie.

Though I was only 16 years old at the time, I began selling the device. I even sold one to one of my coaches.

Over the years, I moved around, but since the device would easily fit in a shoe box, I hung on to mine, mainly for nostalgia, since I "just knew" I'd never ever use it again.

Well now I'm using it again - using it, along with bodyweight exercises to just try and maintain what I have until the gyms open again.

I always appreciate your emails - your site is thought provoking and interesting.

Take care,

Rob

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription