Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How to find legit steroid source websites

Posted by: PFB

Q: My friend is considering buying some steroids, but he is concerned about getting ripped off rather than getting the real thing. Is there any website that can help you identify the legit labels and such?

A: Uh-huh. And I bet your "friend" is about your age and height too, right? Look, here's another reason not to take steroids: It's virtually impossible to know what you're taking. If the crook peddling this dope fills a vial with liquid cleaning agent and slaps a realistic-looking sticker on it, you wouldn't have a clue of what you injected until you woke up in the E.R. If you're lucky, that is. I've seen sites where they promise to show you the telltale signs of counterfeit labels, but guess what? The counterfeiters read the same advice! The bottom line is that all you have to go on is the word of the seller, and quite frankly, do you think he cares more about your health than his own wallet? Really?

You don't need anabolic steroids unless you plan to become a professional bodybuilder, you can make great gains if you work hard in the gym, eat enough and take legal and safe bodybuilding supplements like the ones you can find at https://www.trulyhuge.com/supps.htm

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription