Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY FITNESS TIPS NEWSLETTER
Fitness, Diet and Weight Loss weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

How To Lose Fat Chin And Reduce Fat Cheeks

Posted by: sunny (sunil3478@yahoo.com)

I want to loose fat on my chin and reduce the chubby cheeks too, what exercises will help me to loose thank you

Re: How To Lose Fat Chin And Reduce Fat Cheeks

Posted by: John Weir (weirwolf@earthlink.net)

You cannot spot reduce fat. The body picks the fat it uses for energy from all over. The fat is processed by the liver when blood sugar is low and glycogen is needed for the muscles. There are several things that can be done in combination to reduce fat. A low carbohydrate diet regimen will keep the body looking to fat for energy, A high protein diet to keep it from eating your muscle and lowering your metabolic rate (famine mode). Exercise frequently, but no more than 40 minutes at a time. Get plenty of rest to recover from the exercise and prevent overtraining. Eat small meal four or more times a day. Go to bed on an empty stomach by not eating a couple hours before retiring. If you keep the carbs below 30 grams a day, you should see a difference in less than a month. For general overall increase in muscle mass, work the large muscles in your legs at least once each week, but probably no more than twice. Use the large muscles and more glycogen is used, that will be replaced by converted fat if carbs in the diet are kept low.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors