Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Bodybuilding workout software for windows pc

Posted by: Gregg

Hi All,

I'm fairly new to bodybuilding and looking to gain as much muscle as possible while also losing a little fat so that I have a six pack.

I've got a laptop windows computer that I use for school and I'm looking for a bodybuilding software that will tell me what log my exercises, sets and reps to do each workout.

I've searched around and saw there were a few different workout software for windows options. I don't want to buy them all just to see which one is best, so if anyone has used a good bodybuilding software for pcs and it worked for them please let me know.

Thanks,

Gregg

Re: Bodybuilding software for pc

Posted by: Jim

I have purchased and tried several different weight lifting software programs such as; Biggly, Gyminee, Body Daemon, Personal Training Workstation, Pro Track and Crosstrainer but I like Always Gaining Muscle Building Software best.

AlwaysGaining.com

Re: Workout software for windows

Posted by: H. Burk

I've used X-Size Bodybuilding Software for the last 3 weeks and made extreme gains. My weight increased 4.5 kg (9.9 lbs) since I started (while maintaining a constant bodyfat level). I made tremendous gains at my arms and legs, 4cm (1.6 inches) and 5cm (1.9 inches). Before (while using another training system), I thought I just had bad genetics, but I don't believe that any more.

X-Size.com

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription