Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

I have abs but my stomach sticks out

Posted by: Ben

I have lost weight and fat over the last few years. Enough to have my abs show. I'm not sure what my body fat percentage is but I know it's relatively low. I can see the veins in my lower stomach and even in my calves. However, while my stomach looks very lean and fit I've noticed my lower stomach has a rounded appearance. It is not flat like I've seen on other guys who are lean. It is hard to the touch but I get self conscious about it because especially from my point of view looking down at it it looks rounded instead of flat. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I eat pretty clean and workout a lot which includes a lot of cardio and ab work. Any ideas??

*also I do intermittent fasting, usually 16:8
I am 6 foot / 185lbs
34 y/o

Re: I have abs but my stomach sticks out

Posted by: Mike

I had the same problem, and ended up finding it was not from fat but from a build up of waste in the colon (large intestine). By doing a colon cleanse not only did I flatten my stomach but felt a lot better and had more energy.

I know it sounds gross, but it really works.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription