Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Is beta ecdysterone a banned substance?

Posted by: Tommy D.

I've been hearing a lot about ecdysteone supplements, I hear they do help to building muscle and lose fat. But, I have concerns - with a name like beta ecdysterone is this actually a steroid? Does it have side effects? And also is it banned by the FDA or (WADA) World Anti-Doping Agency?

Re: Is beta ecdysterone a banned substance?

Posted by: Paul

Beta ecdysterone is a naturally occurring phytosteroid that is found in plants such as Cyanotis vaga, Rhaponticum and even in foods such as spinach and quinoa. This makes it an botanical or herbal supplement according to the FDA.

Studies on ecdysteone showed no negative side effects, no hormonal interactions and a very low toxicity level.

At the time of this writing the WADA has included ecdysteone into it's monitoring program to assess it's use and possible misuse by athletes.

The good news is that they see that it has positive effects for athletes such as muscle growth, exercise endurance, improved workout recovery, etc.

The bad news is they may in the future decide to put it on their banned list. Of course this is only a problem if you compete in sports.

So, as of right now ecdysteone supplements are still legal and not banned.

We have one of the best ecdysterone supplements on the market as far as quality and results, you can read more about it at https://www.trulyhuge.com/ecdy-bolin.htm

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription