Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Ecdysterone vs Steroids

Posted by: Steve

I hope someone can help me.

I have heard about this bodybuilding supplement called Ecdysterone. Some are saying it works as good as steroids like Dianabol.

I have so many questions, hopefully someone can answer them for me. Is ecdysterone a steroid? Does ecdysterone really work? Is ecdysterone legal?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Re: Ecdysterone vs Steroids

Posted by: Paul

Hi Steve,

I'll try to answer you questions as best as I can.

Ecdysterone is an herbal dietary supplement, it is a "phytosteroid" meaning a steroid is found naturally in plants.

Studies have shown that ecdysterone has adaptogenic and anabolic effects in mammals. It is not the same as a anabolic androgenic drugs like Dianabol which are illegal to use without a prescription and also have some really bad side effects.

There was a animal study that compared ecdysterone to Dianabol that found ecdysterone to be superior. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4447764/

My opinion on this is that while steroid drugs like Dianabol have quicker short term benefits on strength and muscle mass, they also have much higher unwanted side effects both short term and long term.

While ecdysterone's benefits may take longer, the likelihood of side effects either short term or long term are little to none. And it's legal to use as it is not a drug, it's a dietary supplement.

Another issue is that while the gains you get from anabolic steroid drugs come on fast, you lose most of not all of those gains when you go off the steroids. But, with ecdysterone even though the gains might be slower and not as dramatic, you don't lose your gains if you stop taking the supplement.

I use ecdysterone and I feel it works very well for me. It helps to boost my metabolism, increases my strength, endurance and lean muscle mass. I keep getting bigger and leaner and have not seen any side effects from it at all.

The supplement I use is called Ecdy-Bolin you can read more about it on this website at https://www.trulyhuge.com/ecdy-bolin.htm

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription