Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Is Carnivor Protein good?

Posted by: Jim

Hello,

I was just wondering if you had any opinion on Carnivor Protein. It states that it's more bioavailable, and already has creatine, so I was wondering if you think it is a good supplement to take.

-Jimmy P

Re: Carnivor Protein review

Posted by: Paul

Here's my opinion of Carnivor beef protein, it seems to be a good alternative for people that are lactose intolerant and can't use milk based protein. It is low in fat and carbs, they also add BCAAs and creatine. So, overall it looks like a good protein supplement.

Some negatives about it are that is contains aspartame, some people don't like the taste and some also say it doesn't mix easily.

As far as it being more bioavailable, take a look at the protein bioavailability chart below.

Protein Source 	          Bio-Availability Index

Whey Protein Isolate Blends 	100-159
Whey Concentrate 	        104
Whole Egg                	100
Cow's Milk              	91
Egg White               	88
Fish                     	83
Beef 	                        80
Chicken                 	79
Casein         	                77
Rice                     	74
Soy 	                        59
Wheat 	                        54
Beans 	                        49
Peanuts 	                43

As you can see beef protein is about half way down the list at only 80% bioavailability, while whey, eggs and milk proteins have the highest levels of bioavailability.

Like I said if you are lactose intolerant or just want a change, Carnivor Protein might be good to try.

But if you can digest milk, our Bio-Engineered Protein Advanced Formula contains whey, egg and milk proteins because of the fact that they are the highest protein sources, We also add BCAA's (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine & L-Valine) and L-Glutamine. And we do not add any aspartame.

Checkout Bio-Engineered Protein at https://www.trulyhuge.com/bio-engineered-protein.html

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription