Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Bodybuilding and eating junk food

Posted by: PFB

Q: There is a underground theory that seems to be gaining a lot of fan fare, "S H I T loading". Have you heard of this and if so what is your view? Basically the idea is similar to carb loading, you have to be absolutey shreeded to use it, and it involves a 24 hour binge of junk food, burgers, fries, cakes, donuts, ice cream, etc?

A: I would just like to remind you that we are what we eat, and that kind of eating or loading is something I would pass. Now, do not believe everything you hear. Many guys would claim that they had so much crap the day before a show to possibly impress or confuse other competitors. Yes, they might have junk meal or two, but I guarantee you they would not eat half the stuff that they claim. And if someone insist that they have such a fabulous metabolism that they can get away with a murder and eat whatever they want all day long, tell them that I would like to challenge them. I will even pay for the food. How, with a clear mind could anyone load themselves with sodium, sugars, tons of fat, dairy products, fiber, wheat products, gluten, etc. just the day before a show? Of course, if someone is shredded and definitely ready for the show few extra calories would be acceptable, but junk loading is greatly exaggerated.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription