Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Ecdysterone vs SARMs

Posted by: David

I'm looking to take something that can help me to build more muscle and lose more fat, but I want to stay natural by avoiding anything illegal or unsafe. Can anyone tell me the difference between ecdysterone and SARMs? And also which one is better as far as getting the best results with the least chance of side effects?

Re: Ecdysterone vs SARMs

Posted by: Paul

I'll do my best to answer your questions.

First let's look at what exactly each one of these are:

Ecdysterone is a extract naturally found in the Cyanotis vaga and Rhaponticum carthamoides plants. It has been used for decades and have numerous studies and real world, in the gym results to prove it really works. Ecdysterone is 100% legal and appears to be no unwanted side effects.

SARMs are a class of Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators that may have some similar anabolic effects as those compared to anabolic steroids. SARMs are not found in nature like ecdysterone, SARMs are actually made in a lab by modifying the chemical structure of the testosterone molecule. SARMs are not approved as dietary supplements and are unapproved for use in humans by the USA Food and Drug Administration. SARMs can have side effects similar to those of anabolic steroids such as liver toxicity, increased the of stroke and heart attack, also any the long term side effects are currently unknown because they haven't been around long enough to see what will happen years after use.

So, it seems pretty clear that if you are looking for an effective time tested supplement that is safe and legal, ecdysterone is the way to go.

There are many ecdysterone supplements on the market but like many other supplements they vary in quality, checkout our high quality Ecdy-Bolin supplement by going to https://www.trulyhuge.com/ecdy-bolin.htm

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription