Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Why do I find losing weight so hard

Posted by: Cathy

Why is regular exercise and weight loss so hard? I remember a year and a bit ago, I stuck to my jogging routine and after a while, I noticed my tight jeans getting looser. I was so excited! But...I had to drop the jogging for some major cramming (study) and things returned to normal.

I need to lose at least 10kg (no I'm not one of those already thin women who think they're fat). I want to do it through exercise and change of diet. But the thing I find hard is to excercise regularly (I can do it for a month straight and then blob for the next) and to eat healthy and change my bad eating habits. I'll exercise for a month and I don't feel any improvements! I just want to drop a dress size or two.

*Sigh*

will I be stuck overweight forever?

Re: Why do I find losing weight so hard

Posted by: Chris V

The major problem is that not exercising and not eating correctly are far easier than doing the right things for your body. There's an old saying - "The path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked." The path of least resistance is also what makes us fat and out of shape.

Most of us are inherently lazy to one degree or another and we have to fight that laziness every single day in order to stay fit. At its core, fitness is nothing more than discipline. Force yourself to be disciplined and you'll succeed. I know you can do it, because no one was lazier than I used to be! Keep at it!

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription