Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How to use Preparation H for bodybuilding

Posted by: PFB

Q: I hear bodybuilders use Preparation H to help them get ripped. Does Preparation H really work to burn off fat in problem areas? How do I use Preparation H to get my six pack and muscles ripped up?

A: Yes, bodybuilders use Preparation H to help them get as ripped as possible before a bodybuilding contest or photo shoot.

No, Preparation H does not burn fat. To burn fat you need a high protein, low carbohydrate and low fat diet, along with daily cardio workouts.

But, even when you have reached a very low level of body fat (single digits) there are two factors that can still prevent you from looking as totally ripped as you want. Those factors are loose skin and subcutaneous water (water between the muscle and skin), and this is what Preparation H is used for in bodybuilding.

Preparation H contains phenylephrine, which is a vasoconstrictor, meaning it constricts blood vessels. When blood vessels are constricted the skin shrinks and excess water is expelled from under the skin, this gives and tighter more defined look.

Bodybuilders and fitness models use Preparation H right before a contest or a photo shoot, but it's not permanent it only lasts for a few hours.

Here is how to use Preparation H for bodybuilding to tighten your stomach.

Clean your stomach with soap and warm water.

Dry your skin completely.

Apply 1 tbsp. to the middle of your stomach and massage the application over your entire abdominal area until it's all absorbed.

Re-apply as needed.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription