Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How to tone inner thighs

Posted by: Samantha

Myself and my younger sister have nice bodies, but have trouble with "flabby" inner thigh, like our mum. please help as we have tried numerous forms of exercise and sport.

Re: How to tone inner thighs

Posted by: Denise

Samantha,

You could try this exercise which helps that part of your legs. My trainer has me do these. Take a pole, broom, whatever you have. Point your toes outward, like a ballerina would do a pile. Hold the pole and go down as far as you can. You will feel it in the inner thighs as well as your quads. Try to start with 10 and build your way up to 25. Good Luck!

Re: How to tone inner thighs

Posted by: Anatomist1

Sorry Samantha, there is no such thing as spot reducing, except with liposuction. If you really want to lose fat, you'll have to lose it everywhere. Your body adds it and subtracts it in the same pattern. You'll need to exercise more and eat less: it's the only way.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription