Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How to build a chin up dip station

Posted by: Terry

Does anyone know where I could find info on how to build my own chin/dip bar machine? There's one sold by a company called Danmark, but it cost 120 dollars, and it just looks like something a guy should be able to build himself and save a few bucks! But I just don't know how.

I'm a person with mild arthritis and I seem to need something like this that will strengthen my shoulders and upper back (where pain is).

Appretiate any info you can give!

Terry

Re: How to build a chin up dip station

Posted by: Paul

We have an ebook of Homemade Gym Equipment Plans that show you how you can build your own home gym equipment out of wood with these simple home gym blueprints.

Go to https://www.trulyhuge.com/gymplans.htm

Re: How to build a chin up dip station

Posted by: EJ

I'm not sure now who sells them, but for many years I had a bar that can be fitted in a doorway (It uncrewed and had rubber ends so it was adjustable). I used this for chinups, etc. for many years...in fact I think I still have it. Unless you weigh over 300 lbs. I think you could use one of these, they are quite inexpensive. They may mark up your doorway though...

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription