Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Rare Mike Mentzer Tapes For Sale

Posted by: Paul

I am selling my copies of these...

Two Rare Mike Mentzer Cassette Tapes

In the early 1980's Mike released two tapes which he sold through ads in Muscle & Fitness Magazine:

Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty Seminar - Covers the logic and theory of his Heavy Duty high intensity training method.

In his unique and engaging style, Mike explains the concepts that are revolutionizing bodybuilding. In the famous style that made him the favorite author in Muscle & Fitness magazine, Mike offers you a seminar in your own home.

Mike Mentzer The Ultimate Look - Diet and nutrition information for gaining muscle mass and getting ripped, including full bodybuilding contest prep.

Mike offers you a rational step by step approach to getting r-r-ripped. Reaching a peak of condition consistently is an art that few champs have mastered, On this tape Mike explains exactly what kind of training and dieting is required to reach a peak condition in a safe, effective and predictable fashion. Stop guessing! Let Mike show you the way.

E-Mail Me if you are interested in buying them.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription