Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Upper body lower body split workout

Posted by: BA

I have been doing a progressive overload workout; upper body twice weekly and lower body/core twice weekly. Mass in upper body has increased and core/lower body has also improved. I am 47 and the last 2 weeks by the end of the week my body is fatigued and the soreness remains for 3-4 days after the workout. I am going to change my workouts (if it is a good move) to an upper body, lower body and a core only workout. Each on a different day. In effect giving muscle groups a little more time to repair. I work out 4 days a week. Each workout would be done on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday and Monday's workout would be done again on Friday. Each. Week would be a different workout being done twice.. Is this a good idea. Please advise.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription