Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Arnold Schwarzenegger screw your freedom response

Posted by: Born in the USA

Note: The views expressed are his own and do not necessarily represent the views of TrulyHuge.com

Recently Arnold Schwarzenegger decided he needed to berate anyone who is speaking out against government overreach, including lockdowns, mask mandates, vaccine mandates, etc.

Here's what he said:

"There is a virus here. It kills people and the only way we prevent it is: get vaccinated, wear masks, practice social distancing, wash your hands all the time, and not just to think about, 'my freedom is being kind of disturbed here' No, screw your freedom."

Here's is my response:

Arnold, I respect you as one of the best bodybuilders of all time, but I have to speak up when you feel you need to tell the American people their freedom is not important.

Incase you don't remember - you were born and raised in Austria, your father was a member of the Nazi party, and you have in the past expressed that you admired Adolph Hitler. With these facts in mind, you have some nerve telling Americans "screw your freedom" in your thick German accent.

What results do you expect besides people saying screw you back? You do not change anyone mind by attacking them. If you want to get people to agree you need to use reason and enthusiasm. You will never gain support by nagging, criticizing or trying to force people to do something - that is how you get people to fight against you.

Also you say the virus kills people, but the truth is 98 percent of people that get the virus survive, and while I don't want anyone to die, your alarmist statement makes it sound like everyone who gets it dies. Did you know that per capita more people die from car accidents than from Covid? But no one says "There are cars here. They kill people."

You know what else kills people? The drugs that are used in bodybuilding. Lately we had had 1 or more bodybuilders dying on a weekly basis, but you are not speaking out about that, these drugs are illegal to use for bodybuilding purposes, yet you are allowing them the "freedom" to use them in your contest. You don't drug test at all in the Arnold Classic even though it would save lives.

So why the hypocrisy? You have the power to save lives in bodybuilding, so do it. Well, you might think "I'll make much less money if the bodybuilders don't have freaky muscle". No, screw your money!

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription