Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

X3 Bar Review

Posted by: Steve

Here is a quick review of the "Incredible" X3 Bar, that John Joquish says it's "Gods Gift" to bodybuilding/strength training! I've never been a serious bodybuilder/weightlifter, but for the training I did I got to a reasonable standard when I was young, I'm 68 now still do some cardio twice a week, weights once a week, and an exercise gadget or bands once a week, also a walk 30 mins everyday, that's enough for me, I like the thought of being "better, stronger faster", back to the X3 Bar am very sceptical about it, it's only rubber bands with a board to stand on and a short bar, can't really see how that can replace a gym with weights n weights machines? All in 10 mins a day!??

I tried it working hard for 4 weeks, no gains in size or strength! Was a bit fitter I think, doing all those reps and partials makes you puff alright! Me more so at my age (68), he says you get 3x the results of weight training, using the X3 Bar 10 mins a day! Hahhahh ?? I'm very sceptical! Luckily I made my own and bought bands for $60 , if you buy it it's more like $600 ! phew!

I knew really, but kept reading /watching the videos, seemed a different way to train, but after trying lots of things over the years, you know really by the feeling as you train, I quite like bands with handles, very cheap, I use them as a variation on Thursdays sometimes, but as to being better than weights/weight machines, nope!

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription