Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

How to put on a bench shirt

Posted by: Brian

I just bought my first Bench Shirt, Crain's new shirt and need advice on putting it on. It looks impossible to get on but I know people do it all the time. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Brian

Re: How to put on a bench shirt

Posted by: Roger

STEP 1: Roll the shirt up a little at the bottom from inside out.

STEP 2: Put your arms through the sleeves.

STEP 3: Have your helper pull the sleeves up into place. Hole your arms straight but crossed as he does so.

STEP 4: Have your partner pull the shirt over your head

STEP 5: Have your partner pull one armpit into place as you make a forward "swimming" motion with your arm to seat the shoulder.

STEP 6: Repeat this process for the other arm

STEP 7: Have your partner pull the shirt down into place

STEP 8: Hold your arms up and lean sideways toward your partner so he can help you seat the shoulder once again

STEP 9: repeat step 8 for the other side

STEP 10: Have your partner pull the shirt down into place all over.

STEP 11: take a light warmup weight to stretch the shirt out

STEP 12: Repeat steps 8 through 10

One VERY important nuance. Always pull on the material as close to the area you are trying to seat as you possibly can. The farther away from the area you are trying to seat you pull, the more you fight the material instead of seat the shirt.

To get the shirt back off, pull the bottom up a little bit so your partner has something to get ahold of. Then lean toward your partner, put your hands on thier quad, and have them peel you like skinning a catfish...just make sure the neck comes over the back of the head first as it comes off.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription