Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY FITNESS TIPS NEWSLETTER
Fitness, Diet and Weight Loss weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

Losing Belly Fat While Building Muscle

Posted by: Kirk Sevier (k_sevier@hotmail.com)

I am new to this so I need advice. I was always thin when I was young and now I am 37 yrs old and 225lbs. Most of my weight is in my midsection thanks to Budweiser and thyroid issues that are now under control. I want to know if it is possible to bulid a bigger chest and arms but lose some of my belly. I know that heavy lifting will increase my metabolism and eating more smaller meals is key. I have added muscle in the past couple of months by using ZMA but stayed the same weight. I plan on trying Andro-Shock as well. Cardio is somewhat difficult because of an old but bad ankle injury. Swimming is another form of cardio which is not a problem. Trying to eat more low glycemic index foos as well. Can anyone tell me what else I can do?

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors