Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty Website

Posted by: Paul Becker

Mike Mentzer was the 1976 IFBB Mr. America, the 1978 IFBB Mr. Universe and many feel he was the uncrowned 1980 IFBB Mr. Olympia.

Mike Mentzer revolutionized bodybuilding training when he released his Heavy Duty manual, containing the secrets of high intensity training which is the fastest way to build muscle mass - using hard, brief and infrequent workouts.

His muscles grew like weeds training only 30 minutes 3 to 4 days a week and using only 3 to 5 brutally hard sets per body part.

After he retired from bodybuilding competition, he became a personal trainer in Venice, California and also doing phone consultations working with bodybuilders all over the world.

He also launched the Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty Website, where he shared articles and tips on high intensity training, nutrition, etc.

Sadly Mike Mentzer died on June 10, 2001, and the Heavy Duty website was taken over by Joanne Sharkey. She kept getting the word out about Heavy Duty training and thousands of people have benefited from the information. And then almost exactly 20 years later Joanne Sharkey died June 19, 2021.

As of today it seems the Mike Mentzer Heavy Duty Website has gone down and probably won't be coming back.

Many consider me to be an expert on Mike Mentzer's Heavy Duty Training, as I personally worked with and communicated with him for over 20 years.

I am doing all I can to keep the word out there about Mike Mentzer and high intensity training.

If you have any questions about workouts, nutrition, etc. please email me info@trulyhuge.com or call me at 1-503-648-1898

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription