Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Ecdy-Bolin vs Nitrobol

Posted by: Lloyd

Hello Paul,

How does Nitrobol compare to the Ecdybolin I've ordered?

Regards,

Lloyd

Re: Ecdy-Bolin vs Nitrobol

Posted by: Paul

They are very different supplements, so it's a bit like comparing apples to oranges, but I'll do my best to answer your question.

Ecdysterone is a fat-soluble plant steroid that is produced by the subtle modification of the cholesterol molecule and because they are from the ecdysteroid family, they bear similar resemblance to normal human androgens, such as testosterone. Ecdysterone research indicates that it increases protein synthesis, which helps build muscle mass and can also improve athletic endurance and performance.

Nitrobol is an amino acid base that is quickly absorbed by the body. Nitrobol is available to muscle tissue in just 19 minutes after being ingested. That's fast and that's what you want to rebuild your muscles.

So, the truth is it's not really one versus the other, they actually work great together - Ecdy-Bolin increases the muscles ability to make new muscle protein and the Nitrobol gives your body the building blocks of that protein. A perfect combo!

You can actually get a great deal if you buy them both together see https://www.trulyhuge.com/lean-muscle-mass-supplement-stack.html

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription