Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Learning about the Mike Mentzer training method

Posted by: Andrew

Howdy. I've been really into reading about Mike Mentzer training recently and came upon your website. What a find! And then I read the article about the phone consultation with Paul Becker and that had me intrigued.

I was wondering how much this would cost for the one time call and how to schedule it.

Background info about me: I'm 5"9' and 147lbs. I'm 17 years old and I pole vault three times a week. I deadlift once a week and do pull ups and dips twice a week at 3 sets of 8 reps. My oh my have I been overly fatigued and my progress is coming to a halt. What better thing to do than to get professional help?

I am excitedly awaiting your response.

Re: Learn about the Mike Mentzer training method

Posted by: Paul

I'd be happy to help you. As you know I was a friend and personal training client of Mike Mentzer so I know his methods inside and out.

Here are the prices:

Half Hour Phone Fitness Consultation $35.00

One Hour Phone Fitness Consultation $60.00

You can sign up at https://www.trulyhuge.com/phone-fitness-advisor.html

Best,

Paul

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription