Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Does bodybuilding make your penis smaller?

Posted by: Little Willy

I want to start bodybuilding, but I heard it makes your penis smaller. I'm not that big to begin with so I can't afford to lose size on my manhood. But I still want to build my muscles, so what can I do to keep my penis from shrinking?

Re: Does bodybuilding make your penis smaller?

Posted by: Paul

I am amazed how some of these silly myths are still believed by many people, there is absolutely no truth to the false ideal that bodybuilding with shrink your penis. How can exercise make your penis smaller? Would running shrink your penis? Would gymnastics? No of course not! And weight training won't do it either.

I think this rumor started because jealous people started saying that bodybuilders were over compensating for small penis size by building big muscles, then as it was repeated it was altered (remember the game telephone?) to bodybuilding shrinks your penis.

Now when professional bodybuilders use steroids (which I never recommend using because there are too many health risks) it can make their testicles shrink a bit, but the penis itself doesn't get smaller.

So I hope this helps ease your mind and you can start exercising, building your body and enhancing your health.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription