Home | Supplements | eBooks | DVDs | Articles | Forum
Truly Huge Bodybuilding and Fitness

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

Doug Brignole cause of death

Posted by: Thomas

Doug Brignole was a very popular bodybuilding champion who competed for four decades and won the titles of Mr. America and Mr. Universe. He was also an author, personal trainer and an expert on exercise biomechanics.

He was very well liked and the bodybuilding world was shocked by his sudden death on 13 October 2022. He was only 62 years old and seemed to be in great health.

There is now alot of controversy about his death because he was a strong advocate of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine, he actually wrote "I have enough confidence in the vaccine, based on my research, to get it done. Those of you who think the vaccine kills people can use me as a test. If I die, you were right. If I don't die, and have no ill effects, you were wrong, and should admit it (at least to yourselves). Better yet, you should admit that you were misled, and tell the world who misled you, so other people can benefit by avoiding those fear mongers."

Of course people who oppose the mRNA technology are saying it was 100% the shot that killed him and people who support the mRNA vaccine are saying it's not true at all.

So it turns out his cause of death was a heart attack.

Some of the reported side effects of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine are blood clots, myocarditis, pericarditis, etc. all of which can help bring on a heart attack.

I am not saying it was the mRNA shot that killed him, but I am also not saying it didn't have anything to do with his death.

I am saying that I have always been concerned about the fact that mRNA technology is unlike any vaccine we have had before and it was rushed to the market. There is no way to know what the long term side effects might be and we are still finding out what even the short term side effects are.

I personally did not have the confidence in the vaccine that Doug Brignole did and decided that I was in good health and was not at any fatal risk even if I got COVID-19, so I decided to wait for a while. The first thing I noticed that they started saying you needed frequent boosters, and I was not going to get a shot every six months. Then they started saying that natural immunity was not enough that you still needed the shot even if you got COVID-19 and got better. Well just the fact that you got better proves your body has the immunity to fight it off, so I know this is not true.

It has already come out that it is not as effective as they once claimed, will we also in the future also find out it was not as safe as they claimed? Only time will tell.

Does Doug Brignole's death by heart attack prove me right? After all he said "If I die, you were right". I don't this think is 100% proof, but it also for sure doesn't disprove that mRNA shot can possibly have fatal side effects in some percentage of people.

I was and am cautious about any new and not time tested drug, medical procedure, etc. I made the what I feel was the right choice for myself and other people have to make the right choices for themselves.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription