Click Here for Free Bodybuilding and Fitness Magazine Subscription

Featured Diet
Weight Loss Product

Buy Get Lean Quick
14 Day Fat Loss Click here!

[Submit to forum] [Back to The Truly Huge Home Page]

FREE WEEKLY FITNESS TIPS NEWSLETTER
Fitness, Diet and Weight Loss weekly e-mail tips,
stay informed and stay motivated, join today!

newsletter@trulyhuge.com

Cybergenics Quick Trim Review

Posted by: Liz

I was curious if anyone has tried the Quick Trim Program? My husband and I were thinking about using it, but I find it hard to believe you could lose 14 lbs in 14 days. So what happens when you go off of the diet? Does it burn muscle also besides just fat?

Re: Cybergenics Quick Trim Review

Posted by: JoeFish

I tried it. It worked, but it wasn't easy. Basically, it's a low calorie, low carb, high protein diet, a workout plan, and some natural supplements. The diet is divided into high carb days and low carb days. You also do an aerobic workout once before your first meal, and once after your last meal, plus an optional workout with weights. They also recommend drinking two gallons of water a day. This program was designed to get you ready for an event in two weeks. It wasn't designed for long term weight loss. Yes, it's quite possible to lose 14 lbs or more in two weeks, with very little to no muscle loss. Also the manual tells you how to mantain the weight you lost while on the program.

[Submit a follow up message]

Click Here for a Chance to Win Free Bodybuilding Supplements

[Natural Bodybuilding Forum] [Bodybuilding Supplement Forum] [Weightlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Message Board]
[Powerlifting Forum] [Bodybuilding Discussion Forum] [Bodybuilder Forum] [Teen Bodybuilding Forum]
[Muscle Growth Forum] [Weight Loss Forum] [Workout Forum] [Health and Fitness Forum]

Please Click On Our Sponsors